The last resort before the party or wedding is often a crash diet, which can be even more effective if you use an appetite suppressant. The dress is too tight and the event is only two weeks away. Most of us in this predicament resort to starving ourselves in the hopes to take off the weight. Doing a crash diet is only a short term solution. It is recommended not to do a crash diet for more than seven days. Even a crash diet has to provide the nutrients the body needs to counter low energy and fatigue.
Not all crash diets are created equal. The more variety there is in a diet, the harder it will be to over-eat. Keep the diet simple using fruits, vegetables and protein.
To start a crash diet remove all junk food from the pantry. Drink plenty of water and try several glasses of green tea. The antioxidants in it are great for the body. Clear soup, not cream soup, can be eaten. Some people make a big batch of vegetable stock with celery, cabbage, carrots, onions, tomatoes, broccoli and leafy green vegetables. Then skinless chicken can be added when desired. Stay away from the starchy vegetables like peas, corn or potatoes. These are high in carbohydrates. Brown rice can be added to the soup for a change. A small portion of nuts or fat-free yogurt is allowed for snacks. Eating five small meals a day with two of them as snacks helps keep cravings away.
There are some doctor recommended crash diets:
- Low-carb, fish diet with no starches
- Extreme portion control with plenty of water
- Slim-fast for breakfast and lunch, salad, lean meat, vegetables for dinner
There are juice crash diets. Juices contain simple carbohydrates, proteins, fibers and vitamins. The best juices to drink are tomato, orange, pineapple, and carrot. Using a juicer is recommended, putting a variety of vegetables in it along with ginger. The grapefruit juice diet is used by many, but persons on certain medications need to avoid grapefruit juice. There is a total liquid diet, but it should only be done with medical assistance. This diet eliminates all solid foods. Keep in mind crash diets should be short term.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on appetite suppressant
- Estrolean Weight Loss Product Review » Best Diets and Great ABS …
- What Weight Loss Tips Are Effective In Losing The Weight? | Melt …
- Comments (0) – Diabetes Research — Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms, Signs …
- Related posts on crash diet
- How to lose weight healthy, but also really fast?? | Diets and Dieting
- Basic Tips to Lose Weight | Six Pack Diet Blog
- Get Rid Of Loose Belly Fitness | Best Skin Firming Lotion
- Related posts on Free Diet Plans
- Mortgage News | Finance Updates | Loans Information » The Best Car …